Homemade 2 Ingredients Gel To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks, Aging Spots, Acne, Sunburns And Scars
There is hardly anything like Aloe Vera. It has been known for its high level of versatility in health and medicinal benefits. Coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel are also known for their unique properties that help in healing the skin. Imagine how effective a combination of the two ingredients can be. This is why these two natural curative ingredients are considered to be highly effective for treating different types of skin problems.
Both Aloe Vera and coconut oil are common ingredients found in many body lotions. Usually, they are not used in combinations, but wherever the lotion contains both, you can expect exceptionally powerful healing capacity.
Uses of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is ideal for following skin problems:
- Soothing skin allergies and skin irritations
- Rejuvenating skin and improving skin hydration
- Treating scars, sunburns, acne, stretch marks, and minimizing aging signs
Uses of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil can benefit your skin in many ways:
- Moisturizing and slowing aging of the skin
- Improving the skin’s shine
- Works as an effective treatment for dry skin
- Provides excellent anti-fungal and antibacterial benefits
Ingredients for Preparing Coconut & Aloe Vera Gel
You will need the following ingredients to prepare this powerful skin-healing treatment:
- Aloe Vera gel (pure) – 3 oz.
- Solid coconut oil (organic) – 3 oz.
- Lavender, rose or vanilla – an essential choice of your preference
How to Prepare?
Use the following steps to prepare the skin treatment gel:
- Take a bowl and mix the coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel in it
- Whip it for 10 minutes before the mixture turns into thick cream
- Add a few drops of your chosen essential oil
- Move this cream into a container and cover it properly
Use the skin-treatment cream just like your normal body lotion. After a shower apply the cream on the area of the body that needs to be treated. It is better to apply it after a shower, as the skin pores will be open and it will still be wet.