Baking Soda And Castor Oil Wipes For More Than 25 Diseases – How To Make And Use Them?
Have you heard about the amazing health benefits of castor oil? Whether you haven’t you don’t realize what you’re missing. Castor oil is an amazing natural cure which is often utilized in compresses because of its positive effect on circulation. If you want to make a castor oil compress you just need some cold pressed castor oil, plastic sheeting, clean gauze, a hot water bottle and a towel. Before you apply the compress you need to clean your skin with a solution of baking soda and water. The same goes for after the application of the compress. After you’ve cleaned your skin heat up the castor oil and soak the gauze in it. Apply the soaked gauze in the affected area and cover it with a plastic wrap. Put the bottle with hot water over it and wrap the towel to keep everything in place. Leave the compress on for about an hour. Sit or lay down in a comfortable position, relax and unwind.
Despite the fact that castor oil is very cheap, not many people have heard about its medicinal properties. It may be utilized as a natural cure against brown spots, ease the lower back pain, heal your injured wrist and help in the treatment of many other health issues.
- It treats allergies successfully when taken at a dosage of five drops each morning.
- It speeds up healing of wounds, cuts and bruises.
- It heals cataract when one drop of oil is dripped in the affected eye every night before bedtime.
- It eases severe ocular allergies when rubbed on the eyelids before bedtime.
- Pilonidal cysts disappear with topical use of castor oil.
- A mixture of castor oil and baking soda lightens and eventually removes brown spots on the skin.
- It alleviates pain in the lower back when used once a week.
- It prevents chronic diarrhea when used as a coating on the belly.
- It removes nodules on the vocal cords and chronic hoarseness when applied regularly on the neck for three months.
- It completely eradicates tinnitus when taken orally at a dosage of 6-8 drops a day for a month.
- It treats hyperactivity when applied as a belly lining.
- It stimulates hair growth when applied on the scalp 20 minutes before shampooing.
- It prevents pregnancy stretch marks when rubbed on the belly the last two months of pregnancy.
- It speeds up the recovery of injured wrist when applied as a coating and left overnight.
- It significantly reduces hearing loss when dripped in the ear at a dosage of 2-3 drops.
- It can also speed up the healing of hepatitis.
- It eliminates nail fungus when used as a coating on the affected areas every day.
- It alleviates recovery from alcoholism.
- It’s beneficial for treatment of melanoma when applied topically on regular basis.
- It improves health in the terminal phase of cancer.